Thursday, March 5, 2009

New books. . .

My kids were getting tired of their books so we decided to add a few to our collection. I took Brandon to the used book store (Lexi was at school) and he got 20 new books for $2.00! What a steal! They are all in great shape, and lots of them are favorites from when I was little. Including this one:

A childhood classic!

We brought them home and wiped them down with Clorox wipes (my best friend) and added them to the book shelf. Fun Fun!



Brandon super excited about all the new books :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Zito said...

How fun! Tyler loves books, but has decided that they are also fun to rip apart at nap-time. Drawing in them seems to be a treat as well...That is an awesome idea...We are planning on going to the "BIG" library this weekend, this way I will monitor the usage of the books...lol. Enjoy your books little buddy! Miss you guys!

Johnny and Anny said...

I have to comment here too...I can't believe you got all of those books for $2.00!! Did I read that correctly? Brandon's one lucky kid.

Granny Z. said...

He is do darn cute - I love that little smile of his. Bring some books to granny's, we are tired of the ones we have!