Monday, March 2, 2009

Lexi singing. . .

Lexi's been learning new primary songs at church. This is one of her favorites:

(Sorry the video is so dark!)

Lyrics:

Our Father has a family. It’s me!

It’s you, all others too: we are His children.

He sent each one of us to earth, through birth,

To live and learn here in fam’lies.

God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be—

This is how He shares His love, for the fam’ly is of God.

She's got such a pretty voice. I love to hear her sing. Isn't she sweet?!

3 comments:

Loree said...

wow what a beautiful song! i heard it for my first time on sunday! i have a second calling. primary teacher to the 8-9 year olds. this song brought a couple tears to my eyes. Lexi sings it so sweet too. man, I LOVE FAMILIES!!!!

Johnny and Anny said...

That was really cute, she sings really good (from uncle hoj). We enjoyed the personal concert from our computer, keep them coming.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it, and Lexi sings so pretty! I love primary!