Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cosmic Bowling

We took the kids cosmic bowling tonight. They loved the strobe lights and music. They danced and laughed the entire time. Every time Lexi would bowl she'd do a little jig waiting for the ball to hit the pins. I'm not sure where she learned to dance, but she's got some pretty good moves! It was pretty cute.

Brandon would get a running start and throw the bowling ball has hard as he could. It was a little scary, but luckily he didn't hurt any one :) He would jump up and down and say "strike" every time he knocked over a pin. Anyway, we had a great time. Of course I brought the camera!

Only knocked down 2 pins. . . but he's sure happy!

YAY!

My score was 145. . . . not too bad:) The bumpers really help :)

Eric has nice form :) I still beat the pants off of him though. . .

Brandon bowling. . . singing "I got a strike, I got a strike"

Lexi concentrating on her dance routine rather than bowling :)

8 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

what strip joint have you been taking lexi to or have you been practicing at home????

Granny Z. said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. We almost stopped to watch, but dad had had it so we drove on by. I would like to have seen that in person!

April said...

LOL, that dancing is AWESOME! HAHAHAH! I loved Brandon's reactions too. So funny. I love it!

Loree said...

love this post! so fun! we have never taken the kids bowling. i had that one BAD experience of Kaitlyn's fingers almost getting ripped off. i cringe thinking about taking little fingers bowling. i need to toughen up though. we are missing out! CLEARLY!!!

Jennifer Zito said...

Tyler and I were looking at your blog together. He said...Wow, that's CRAZY...lol. They are so cute. Of course Lexi is dancing, she's a girl and there's music playing...HELLO?

Jennifer Zito said...

I am hoping the stripper comment was Johnathan and not Anny?! lol

amberzito said...

you copied us on the sock puppets and now bowling, come up with your own ideas for once

Johnny and Anny said...

Hey yeah, that stripper comment was hoj...yeah. (I'm guessing the comment from "amber" was really Nate too.)