Friday, March 20, 2009

The Best Aunt Ever. . .

My sister's little girl, Brenna turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. While I was visiting I took her out for a full day of fun. It was so much fun to take just her! She's talking like crazy and super cute. First we started out with a bag of Cheetos. . . she was in heaven!
Then we headed to Target for a new outfit. She helped pick it out. . . it was cute she had a really hard time picking between the pink and yellow shirt.

Next was a quick stop to Kiddie Kandids. She hasn't had her picture professionally taken since she was 6 weeks old. . . yes, 6 weeks old! Isn't my sister naughty? Any way, she looked so cute and the pictures turned out adorable!




After the pictures we spent a couple of dollars on 25cent rides





Of course we had to make a pit stop for some candy.


After we left the mall, we headed to the dollar store and I gave her $5 to spend. She picked out chap stick (Aunt's can buy chap stick for 2 year olds right?) and jewelry to go in her purse. I forgot to take a picture of her with her new purse. I didn't get any pictures of us together either!! :( Any way. . . it was a super fun day! Happy Birthday BRENNA!!!

5 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

Being the greatest must run in the family...your mom is the best granny in the universe and you are the best aunt ever. What a sweet, sweet thing to do, and I bet Brenna will always remember that.

The pictures turned out picture perfect, I wouldn't be surprised if Kiddie Kandids asks for the rights to those! (you got new blog decor too, I love it! and the wedding picture too, a great shot of you guys).

amberzito said...

why can;t you love aden that much. Guess you ony have so much room in your heart. I just want you to know that he loves you more than aprils kids do

Granny Z. said...

Yes, I guess being the greatest runs in the family!! Looks like you had a fun day - how special for Brenna. I wish I had thought of it first.

April said...

You ARE the greatest aunt ever! :) I so LOVE the pictures and you got me motivated to get the other kids' pics developed too. Now we just need a new family pic and we're all set! Thanks a ton for doing that. You're awesome.

I think Amber and I are going to have to duke it out over who's kids love you the most! HaHa!

Camp Dennis Est. 2006 said...

WHOO HOO! THIS IS WONDERFUL! I so wish I could be close enough to my nieces and nephews to do the same thing. At least someone is there to do it. HOORAY for cool Aunties! And yes, two year olds, Aunties, and chap stick go hand-in-hand!