Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend with Daddy

We went to Billings to spend the week-end with daddy! The kids were so excited to see him. He had a little toy for both of them and had a dozen roses waiting for me. How sweet :)
On Friday we went to my niece Dominique's 7th birthday party and swam in their pool. Lexi loves "Uncle Hoj" (My brother Johnathan) and had lots of fun in the pool with him. Eric was still working when we got there on Friday so we had to swim with out him. :(

Johnathan and Josie. Isn't she ADORABLE?!


Skinny little Brandon gets cold really fast! Here is his trying to warm up.



On Saturday we went to the "spray grounds" and the kids had a blast. They loved playing in the water. I can't believe I forgot my camera! I was so sad. Eric took a few with his cell phone, but we all know how well those turn out.


After the spray grounds we went to Chuck E. Cheese, I didn't have my camera for that either. My kids love it there. Brandon loves to ride the rides, and Lexi is obsessed with getting as many tickets as she can get. She won't ride any of the rides unless she gets tickets from it. On our way out they both got a bag of cotton candy. What a fun day!



We stayed at my brother Nate's house. The kids love playing there. He's got a HUGE sand box, a trampoline and lots and lots of toys. It's much more fun than our boring old house!

Playing in Uncle Nate's fun sand box


First time on the trampoline


We went to another fun swimming pool on Monday. The kids loved it. It was perfect for little kids. They had a 1 foot pool and a 2 foot pool. The kids finally realized that going under water isn't as terrifying as they thought, and started dunking themselves over and over. I got a few pictures of them under water.

Any way, we were sad to leave Eric, but I was ready to come home and get things done around here. Here are a few more pictures from our fun weekend!






1 comment:

April said...

Fun weekend! Come live up here ASAP so we can hang out every day! Well, a lot more than a couple times a months anyway.

Brandon looks like he's perfectly happy to be under the water. Weird.

See ya soon, Sis!