Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Painting. . .

We're still working on the house, trying to get ready to officially list it with our real estate agent. We'll be signing the contract on Thursday, and the "For Sale" sign will officially be placed in the yard!

I didn't realize how much my husband helped around this house. . . until he moved out! I have to mow the lawn, weed wack, water, fill my car with gas. . . you know, all the things husbands are supposed to do!

Today, I had the kids help me prime Brandon's room. It was fun for them, but nerve racking for me. I was worried they were going to get paint all over the carpet. Over all, they did pretty good and it gave them something to do while I painted the other walls. Here are a few pictures of the fun they had. . .


Brandon LOVED painting his room

Look at that pony tail! Her hair is getting so long!


2 comments:

Loree said...

wow, you really are gonna move hu? the kids looked like they were having a blast! so fun. i wish we were closer, then i could help you with all you MAN jobs :) love you girl!

April said...

You're brave to let them have all that paint. What a good mom! :) They're good little artists. Hope your house sells soon! You need to get up here!!