Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Weekend ALONE!!

I must announce that my sister is the greatest! She offered to take my kids for the entire weekend so Eric and I could have some alone time. It was great! Not that I didn't miss my kids, but it sure was nice to sleep in on Saturday! Eric got home on Friday night, we watched movies 'til midnight. We didn't get up until 11 AM on Saturday. It was amazing! I fixed breakfast, then we layed out the couch and watched another movie. I don't think we got dressed until almost 4 in the afternoon. Any way, it was a great weekend, and it was so nice spending some time with just my hubby. We both went up to Billings on Sunday, picked up the kids and went to Eric's company picnic at the zoo. The kids had lots of fun, and were so happy to see their Daddy!
All packed and ready to spend the weekend at Aunt April's house


5 Car seats, I wouldn't wish this 2 hour drive on any one!

2 comments:

Loree said...

how nice of april! glad you and eric got to chill! and i am glad i wasn't in the car with 5 car seats :) j/k the kids are all great kids though! fun weekend!

April said...

I know, I'm the best. :) Hahah, we had a good time. The drive was a litle hairy at first and then most of them fell asleep so we were cruisin' after that. At least nobody needed a potty break! Aaah!