Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scrapbook Project

My mother-in-law showed me how to make these cute accordion scrapbooks. They look more complicated than they are! They're so fun to make. I volunteered to do this as an "Enrichment" craft at church last night. The turn out was great. I made up more than 35 kits and every one of them was used! (In our ward it's rare to have more than 8-10 people at an Enrichment night).

I plan on making one of these for all of my nursing school class mates and giving it to them at graduation in December. I'll add cute nursing stickers and pictures of us together. What an easy and cheap gift eh?

Any way. . . here are a few pictures of my latest obsession!



1 comment:

Loree said...

Awsesome Merilee!
I want to make one too! next time we get together. whenever that may be? I love scrapbooking projects!
great job:)