Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Back!!

We did it!!! we went 30 days Internet/cable free. (we turned it back on quite a while ago, but I've been too busy to blog) It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It was a fun way to end the summer- lots of family time.

Any way. . . life is crazy as ever around here. Lexi turned 5, Grandma Cole came to visit, Brandon started pre-school, I started my LAST year of nursing school and Lexi started kindergarten. I have a lot to catch up on and tons of pictures to share. . . but not tonight. I have lots of homework, a load of laundry to fold and clinicals early, early, early in the morning.

Stay tuned. . .

2 comments:

April said...

Missed ya!! :)

Loree said...

HOORAY!!! HAPPY DAY!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! YIPEE!!! THANK YOU MERILEE :) i have missed you like crazy. good luck with your last year of school. and I can't wait to see lots of pics when you have time. :) and pat yourself on the back girl! 30 days famine from the internet and tv. awesome!