Monday, September 21, 2009

Brandon's bedtime prayer. . .

Brandon's bedtime prayer. . . what a cute boy :)

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please help mommy not to get a ticket
Help her car not to be a race car
Bless daddy that he will not get burned welding
Bless daddy that he will not shoot his foot when hunting
Help me be nice and not hit
Bless sissy not to hit me
Bless the food to help me get strong muscles like Hulk
Amen.


I haven't gotten a ticket lately, Eric hasn't been burned or shot in the foot (thank goodness). Not sure where he comes up with some of this stuff. Now the hitting. . . this is something we're working on. They've been particularly bad about hitting each other lately, not sure what to do about it. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?!

5 comments:

April said...

LOL!! That's awesome! What a cutie pie. I was seriously laughing out loud. :)

As for the hitting, maybe you should burn them with a welder or shoot them in the foot! JUST KIDDING! Just give them tickets and make them pay from the piggy banks.

Loree said...

Love the prayer! Brandon is so cute! good luck with the hitting thing. I have been dealing with this for years! and I've got NOTHING for you! I can just wish you luck and hope they survive. Although we do Noses on the wall and then i make them torcher each other with a hug and a kiss to each other and tell each other how much they love them and how they are the best sibling ever....tehy don;t like hugging and stuff so i tell them to be nice and they won;t have to! HA :)

Granny Z. said...

What a sweetheart - you know Heavenly Father does asnwer prayers one way or another, especially sincere ones. So hold down the speed sweetheart! lol

Kris said...

perfect, perfect, perfect...that kid is brilliant :)

Kris said...

ohh and my idea. Don't let them be in the same room with each other. It's so funny they bicker and fight you'd think they hated each other. But if I tell them they can't go near each other for an hour its pure torture. They actually beg to be together and make all sorts of promises for another chance. Doesn't matter to me if they keep the promise because either way my problem is solved.