Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Swing Set!!

I have lots of things to write about, and lots of pictures from the past month that I haven't had time to post. Life has been quite crazy around here. I took my last final yesterday, so I'm done with school for the summer. I should find out with in the next week or two if I got into the RN program. Any way. . .

Eric's mom came for Easter. It was so much fun to have her here. While she was here we got a swing set. . . she helped Eric put it together while I kept the kids out of the way. It was a MUCH bigger project than any of us expected. None of the pieces were labeled or pre-drilled. It took them almost 16 hours to put it together. The kids absolutely LOVE it! They never want to come inside. Any way. . . here are a few pictures.



It took them 4 hours just to label and organize the pieces


16 hours later. . . .


Lexi feeding her baby in the play house


Enjoying a picnic

2 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

What? finals were yesterday!! What a relief, and I bet you get into the program no problem!

I can't believe how crazy those swing-sets are to put together (it makes my head spin, literally). I bet your kids never want to go to the park anymore because they are having a blast in their own yard!

Jennifer Zito said...

It's nice that you finally have a break from school...and as far as the RN program...you know you already got in...lol! So I will just congratulate you now! SWEET DEAL MERILEE!
I love the new swing set. The pictures are way too cute! Miss you guys...see ya soon!

PS. Way to go whoever put the swing-set together. The reward was seeing the kids' faces! I'm sure it was worth every second!