Sunday, May 31, 2009

I GOT IN!!!

I got my acceptance letter to the RN program yesterday. I'm still in shock, I really didn't think I'd get in. Any way, classes start this fall. By this time next year, I'll be stressing about taking another state certification test and hopefully be an RN not much longer after that. I can't wait :)

I went to an IV Certification class in Cheyenne for 3 days, and got back early Saturday morning. It's a 7 hour drive. . . we didn't leave until after work on Wednesday and drove home when the class ended at 7pm on Friday. *sigh* Needless to say I'm running on empty :) I feel like I could crawl into my bed and sleep for days. Any way, I'm officially IV Certified and super excited about it. I have lots of pictures to post of the kids, but I should really be getting ready for church!

4 comments:

Kris said...

You're a serious bad@$$

Johnny and Anny said...

For some reason I didn't doubt you'd get in, you always are talking about some medical thing or another:) Congratulations to you, I bet your grandma is so excited too!!

Jennifer Zito said...

That is awesome! CONGRATS! I have to gain residency before I can go back; I am so jealous that you are almost done! I knew that you would get it in...YOU were born a Zito! ...need I say more? ;)

Granny Z. said...

Hip hip hooray!!! I am so glad they knew what a good nurse you would make and let you have one of the two spots in the program. And no, you still can't start an IV on me even if you have a certificate! tee hee (unless I need one, of course.)