Monday, February 9, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live!

We took the kids to Playhouse Disney Live in Billings on Saturday. It was fun to see their faces light up when they saw all of the Disney characters in real life. Brandon was especially excited to see Handy Manny. . . his favorite. It was hard to get pictures, but I did take a few.

Little Einsteins

"blast off!" Lexi helping Little Einstein's take off in the rocket ship :)

This picture cracks me up. Obviously they had WAY too much sugar and missed naps. I wanted to get at least one picture of them together. This is the best one I could get.

6 comments:

April said...

Looks like fun. Don't tell Seth ok. HAHA! Love the sugar-high pics. I hope they fell asleep quickly on the way home so you could keep what was left of your sanity. lol

Loree said...

love it! such fun for you and the fam. great memories too :)

Granny Z. said...

Cute - I bet it was so fun to watch their faces! But, I bet you can guess several of the reasons we never took 7 kids to stuff like that. tee hee

Unknown said...

I have to admit that Handy Manny is my favorite too!! Looks like a blast! When Grace is a little older, we might have to tag along!

Kris said...

Wow I'll bet that was cool for them. Even Domonique was envious

amberzito said...

I love the pic where Nate is helping the Einstein's take off too, I wonder if maybe he liked it as much as the kids....or more....? =)