Monday, February 9, 2009

Easy Bake Oven

Lexi got an Easy Bake Oven for her 4th birthday. We used it once, and put it away. We completely forgot about it until today. Lexi was so excited. She did everything by herself, mixed, poured and "read" the recipe. My little girl is getting too big!

Mixing up the chocolate cookie dough. . .

Licking the bowl is the best part

Waiting. . .

All done!

Chocolate frosting on chocolate cookies! Yum!

So sweet. . .sharing the cookies with her little brother

4 comments:

April said...

How fun. The "waiting" picture is my fave. So cute!

Loree said...

fun! i love the waiting pic too. i need to get our easy bake oven out too and let the girls cook something up!

Kris said...

aaaaawwwwwww

Granny Z. said...

What memories!! I had an easy bake oven. The oven door actually opened and the top would heat up too. Needless to say, I burned myself many times. I made my grandma a whole meal on it and she left me a quarter under the plate for a tip!!