Monday, February 16, 2009

Pipe cleaner fun. . .

We got out the art box this morning. My sister gave it to Lexi for her birthday a couple of years ago. It has beads, pipe cleaners, paper, string, crayons, scissors, glue, glitter, confetti, markers. . . etc. The kids LOVE it. Any way, they started playing with the pipe cleaners, bending and twisting them into all sorts of shapes. I started playing around with them too. . . Lexi was thrilled with her "princess" decked out in pink high heels and matching purse. I even made a little tiger with a leash. I made Brandon a Ninja Turtle. . . what fun!

3 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

Anneke said i had to leave a comment so here is a comment ....i like the turtle man and the princess things

Kalli Ko said...

MERILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

look at you all motherly and nurturing. I kid. I love it.

how are the heck are you?

Johnny and Anny said...

I made hoj leave a comment because he was laughing and getting all jealous about the pipe cleaner activity. I think we should do crafts instead of playing rockband next time:)