Saturday, November 22, 2008

School girls. . .

We had a clinical simulation day at school on Thursday. It was a day full of labor and delivery fun! We assessed a manikin in labor. . . she was amazing! The instructor could adjust her contractions, the fetal heart tones, cervical dilation etc. We even "delivered" the baby. Over all it was a great day. Afterwards we had our graduation pictures taken. It made me sad to know we're almost done. We've all become great friends. I'm going to miss these girls! Here are a few pictures from our day. . .

2 comments:

April said...

Aaah! I can't believe you are so close to being done with your LPN! You are awesome. I love that the "mom" on the bed looks like she's still screaming or something. lol

Loree said...

Me too! I can't believe it! So excited for you merilee :) That "mom" is a bit freaky looking. WOw she delievered a baby? CRAZY!!! that is something else :)