Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy Busy Busy. . .

Wow- It's been two weeks since I posted last. Things have been pretty crazy around here. I just made it through mid-terms! Exactly 4 weeks of school left. I am ready to start working and put some of my skills into action :) I had a job interview at our local hospital last week. They hired me on the spot! Yay! I'll mostly be working in the ER and filling in in the clinic or LTC when they need me. I'm pretty excited! I'll only be working two 12 hour shifts a week and I'll be on call 2 days a week. They are willing to work around my crazy schedule, which is amazing! I'll mainly work when Eric is home, so the kids won't have to be in daycare. Any way. . . . enough about me, let's get on with the fun stuff.

We had a great Halloween. Lexi was a princess and Brandon was spider man (imagine that!) We went to Billings, where my sister-in-law Amber threw a smashing party :) The kids bobbed for apples, played bean bag games, hit the pinata and had tons of fun trick-or-treating with all the cousins.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

How Exciting for all of you!!! I'm so glad that you got such a great job and they were able to work around your schedule. It looks like you had a great Halloween. Your kids are so cute and it sounds like it was a great party!! Hey I think we may be coming back over to Greybull this next weekend, we should get together!

Loree said...

HOORAY about your new job offer! and you are at the END of SCHOOL! can you believe it! You have worked so hard. I am celebrating for you! The Halloween party looked like fun! love the kids costumes! Lexi is a beautiful Princess and Brandon is one tough Spiderman. Good times! :)