Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub 5 kids in the tub!!


I'm watching my sister's kids for a few days. . . this is what bath time looked like tonight! Aren't they cute?!

Seth (5) Lexi (5) Ashlyn (3) Brandon (3) Brenna (2)

5 kids under 5 years old. . . . the house looks like a bomb went off but we had fun! Needless to say I'm exhausted! Bed time wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. There are 2 kids in my bed and one in the playpen in my room. . . maybe I'll sleep on the couch. We need a bigger house!

2 comments:

Granny Z. said...

Wow, that is a lot of naked bodies in one tub! Good thing you gave them a bath because I just couldn't face it the night when I had them. We had a fun day tho and Brenna used the potty 3 times for me! Hip Hip Hooray!

April said...

You and Granny (and Eric) are so awesome! Thanks a ton for watching the kids for a few days while we moved.

I love htis pic by the way.