Thursday, April 16, 2009

Talent Show

Lexi sang at the church talent show tonight. She did a great job. She only hesitated for a second when she got up on the stage and realized how many people would be watching her! As soon as I started playing the music she relaxed and did great. It was so sweet to hear her sing and I was trying not to cry as I played. Here's the video. . .






Brandon and Lexi sang a song together with Granny playing the harmonica in the background. Only the last few seconds of the song got recorded :( Next time Granny comes over I'll record it again and post it. It's pretty cute.

7 comments:

Johnny and Anny said...

What a sweetheart!! There's nothing more that I like lately then the sound of little kids singing. Lexi is braver than I (you are too for that matter) if I have to do anything musical I nearly pass out! You two sounded so good, and I'll be looking forward to the harmonica gig. I can't wait to show hoj this (he's still sleeping:).

Unknown said...

Lexi did so good, she is so sweet. I can understand why you were trying not to cry, it was just beautiful. I can't wait to hear her sing with her Brother and Granny too!

Granny Z. said...

Lexi did so awesome - I can't believe she got through that whole second phrase without taking a breath! LaRae Smith would be so proud!!! I just love listening to her - I played it 5 times already this morning.

Loree said...

WOW! such talent! Lexi is so stinkin cute! I loved her beautiful song. this song brings a little tear to my eye ;) can't wait to hear the next song too :)

Kris said...

Wow that was so cute. I can't believe how fast she's grown up.

Jennifer Zito said...

Awwww, what a brave cutie pie she is! She did not even skip a beat...great job Lexi, you have some serious skill in the music dept. There's no getting out of seeing me a song when we visit...your secret's out!

Jennifer Zito said...

*singing....lol, we just got back from a 16 mile bike ride...little out of sorts...lol.