Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies


We made cookies this afternoon. We have new neighbors and I've been meaning to take something to them. The kids love to help me bake. Today was Lexi's first try at cracking the eggs- she did a pretty good job. They are both always so eager to help, the mixing is their favorite. Any way, I will have to make this entry short- we're showing the house again tonight, and the kitchen is a mess. I love baking, but I hate cleaning up after wards!

4 comments:

Loree said...

yummy! I want some! i bet they taste delicious. I hope the house showing goes well! good luck!

April said...

They say that one of the best smells you can have in a house when a prospective buyer comes is fresh baked cookies! :) (Or maybe spilled Scentsy wax) Hahah!

wyomingerica said...

yeh, I'm so glad you are showing your house again. Good luck!

Jenna said...

I love Chocolate chip cookies, wish I had time in my crazy schedule to fit that in. Good luck on the house!!