Monday, July 28, 2008

County Fair

We've had quite the week end.

We took the kids to the County Fair on Thursday. They are finally old enough go on the some of the rides by themselves. We had so much fun! Check out the pictures . . . .








Riding the Berry Twirl with daddy!

(They were spinning fast, I couldn't get a very good picture)




The best part of the whole day! Their own
bag of cotton candy!
Once we got home from the fair, Eric packed up and headed for Billings. He had orientation and MSAW Training on Friday. It was weird to see him go, it made everything feel a little more real. We really are moving!!
The kids and I went to Billings on Saturday. One of my good friends got baptized. YAY!! Before the baptism we took the kids to the lake and went swimming. I forgot my camera, so no pictures :( It was really fun though. It's perfect for little kids. It's only about 2 feet deep for the first 20 or 30 yards. They loved it!
Any way, we're finally home and every one is exhausted. What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

*Mary* said...

Looks like you guys had an eventful weekend like us. Looks like the kids are getting big too.

Krista Openshaw said...

Hey guys!
I can't belive the kiddos are getting so big! It seems like ages since we've seen you! Cami said that you asked her in her blog if I was still doing scentsy, and I am. Here is my website and email if you have any questions! (wait until august to order anything, everything is 10% off!) scentsy.com/kopenshaw email jaytrevjax@hotmail.com. Will we be seeing you guys at Christmas? Hope so! We miss you guys!