Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I got to work this morning. . . and was reminded I had the day off. :) I was more than happy to come home and play with the kids instead of work! We were out side almost all day. We played in the sprinkler and played with water balloons and bubbles. It was a perfect summer day and the kids had tons of fun.Filling balloons with a syringe- it worked great :)
I know- I know- I shouldn't let them bite the balloons but the picture I snapped was priceless!
Brandon running over his water balloon with his bike. . . he thought it was pretty funny
Mischievous little boy :)

Playing in the beach ball sprinkler. . . .

5 comments:

Granny Z. said...

Ahhh, an unexpected day off! (fun for both of us) And to spend it playing with the kids - who could ask for a better mommy! I love the picture of the water balloon popping - you are right, it is priceless!

amberzito said...

Memories to cherish, i love summer days like these =)

April said...

Yay! The day off! I can't believe they didn't have you just have you stay and work. They're always trying to get you to work more hours. lol

That picture of Lexi is awesome. I love getting pics like that. Glad you had a fun day. Can't wait for the "water fun" birthday party next month!

Jennifer Zito said...

Lexi is so brave, I cannot believe that it burst in her face. It's always nice to hang out with the kiddos hah!

Loree said...

love the waterballoon pic! u are right about that! PRICELESS and perfect timing. glad it is warm enough to play outside. it is 115 here today no joke!!! ick!!!